I currently have no internet at home, so my time is limited to a couple of hours at the library everyday. I’ve just logged on and my whole freaking dash is inundated with Olicity kiss and Marc Guggenheim tweets. Someone please explain! What is going on people???
19. British. Living in NZ. Student. Unashamed fan girl.
I always try to dance when this song comes on because I am the Queen and I like to dance.
What Queen Elizabeth II said when ‘Dancing Queen’ was played at Windsor Castle (x)
oh. my. god.
stop being so cute, your majesty
I got tagged by ihavealotoffeels :)
agged by usstarpala!
Thanks ihavealotoffeels :) You’re lovely :P
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 PEOPLE and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
- What’s the last movie you watched? Last movie I went to see at the cinema would be Guardians of the Galaxy (ahmazeballs, btw), but the last movie I “watched” was Not Another Happy Ending (for about the 100th time!)
- What is the name of the last song you downloaded? It wasn’t a song, it was an album. William Fitzsimmons’s ‘The Sparrow and The Crow’
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? Dude, a monkey. Hands down.
- Dragons or Unicorns? Now this is unfair! Um, dragons.
- Would you rather be fluent in any language in the world, or have the ability to play any instrument? Not to brag, but I’m pretty proficient at a number of instruments and its not that great, so I’m gonna have to say languages.
- First celebrity crush? I think it would have to be good ole’ JT
- Hogwarts house? Hufflepuff!
- First movie you cried at? The Lion King (anyone with a soul cried in that one!)
- Favorite comfort food? Depends why I need the comfort. If I’m just sad then popcorn, if its PMS chocolate (duh!), sometimes its crisps.
- Tea or coffee? I’m English, so tea is my instinctive answer, but then again I can’t go a day without coffee…
- Any hidden talents? No, sadly I’m an open book. Unless you can call being less intelligent than everyone seems to think I am a hidden talent?
Okay, eleven new questions:
1) Regardless of qualifications, talent, reality etc, what would be your dream job?
2) Favourite book? (If you can’t choose a favourite, then just the last book.)
3) If you were faced with having to choose between losing your sight or your hearing what would you choose and why?
4) Right handed or left handed?
5) Pizza party question: you’re throwing a pizza party. You can invite 5 people (alive/dead, real/fictional). Who do you invite and why?
6) Who is your OTP of all your OTPs?
7) What TV show would you want to be a part of and why?
8) Wine, beer, or cocktails?
9) Introvert or extrovert?
10) Ideal date?
11) Ultimate vacation plans?
what if in season 2 we get a fitzsimmons fight that is a parallel of “you’ve been beside me the whole damn time” but from Simmons’ part?